Wednesday 17 April 2019

Say It With Flowers!

Made this a couple of weeks ago when I was in full swing in my craft room and since then nothing. Im sure I work better in a messy craftroom lol! Tidied up and then nothing!
Used a digi stamp I bought off Etsy. Wanted some new flower stamps and have been trawling the online shops but just can't justify the cost of the ones I like. Once I make my mind up (I like too many) I might treat myself. Another Z fold card   and  kept it simple. Coloured with Copics.


Have a lovely Easter weekend and I do hope the warm weather reaches us up here! Hot tub coming out at long last, cant wait, just hope the mice haven't had a go at it!!!

bye for now


x

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

These flowers are gorgeous. Love the colours and fab card design
Lorraine x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails