Tuesday 12 March 2019

Quickie Cards!


Two quickie cards using up die cuts I found while reorganising my stash. Nothing elaborate but got me using my inks for a change. Hopefully going to have another go and be more adventurous with background inking, been a long time since I did any inky playing, just wish I had more oomph about me lol! I live in hope......




Given up stating die companies as have way too many dies and some have been about for an age. Haven't bought any new dies in ages as need to play with what I have and I don't get to play as often as I would like. 


I used the background diecut as a stencil for this one, looks out of focus but isn't, weird effect to the eyes I think!

bye for now


x

3 comments:

brenda said...

Both very pretty background Carol, but particularly like the soft hues of the first.

B x

Lorraine said...

Two very pretty cards Carol, love the dies and colours
Lorraine x

Sarah said...

Ooh, they are lovely Carol, lovely colours xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails