Saturday 2 March 2019

Dis Digi Designs Challenge Reminder - Include An Animal


Just popping on with a reminder
into its second week and the theme 
Include an animal
 I missed the start of Di's digi designs new challenge with my crafty make, went down with a nasty cold which floored me for biggest part of last week and although on the go again, it's not a good mix with M.E. Just taking it slowly day by day. Not a good day today so disappointing and frustrating but nothing for it but to go with the flo meantime.





I made a wall hanger for my craft room using with all my heart coloured with Copics. Papers from Nitwits and decorated with die cut flowers, leaves and gems.
















x

2 comments:

brenda said...

A delightful creation as always. Have a good weekend.

B x

Sarah said...

This is fantastic Carol and he will look fab hanging on the wall in your happy place xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails