Saturday 14 May 2016

Sweet Dreams!

Well we get a fine couple of days here and I go and attempt some gardening, just can't wait for someone else to do it and things go down hill from the start lol! Cut back a few branches on a dogwood and was pulling them out when out of nowhere a smack right in the eye so that was the end of my bit of gardening and everything else for a few days. A trip to A&E Monday night and back Tuesday morning for another check. Scratched the surface of my eye, really lucky there was no bits in it. So this is the first day I have spent any length of time online. Saying that was feeling pretty sorry for myself on Tuesday night and did a bit of online shopping, just hope I bought the right things as vision was pretty hazy through one eye!  So no crafting done this week but have a card I made a few weeks back,  kept it very simple.




Coloured up this East Wind digital image with my Copics. Made an 8x8 card which I don't often make, think they're a bit big and I didn't have any 7x7's left. Hasn't a home to go to yet so no sentiment till it has.


bye for now

x

8 comments:

Wendy said...

Awww so adorable and beautifully coloured Carol, really gorgeous! Hope your eye is feeling better now.
Wendy xx

brenda said...

Oh dear Carol, these things are so easily done and eyes do need special care if they are injured, in fact one of our sons did something similar a few weeks ago, he was just moving a house plant with rather hard leaves.

So nice that you have been able to get back into your craft room again and made a very pretty card.

Have a good Sunday.

B x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Carol love the sweet image
Dianne xx :)

Lorraine said...

How adorable! A gorgeous card
Lorraine x

Sarah said...

Sorry to hear you have been in the wars Carol and I hope you are feeling better, of course the retail therapy will have helped!! Love your card, the frame is fab to show off the sweet image xx

pam said...

Bet that was really painful Carol, hope it heals soon.
Beautiful card, adorable image, love the background.
Pam x

Carol said...

An adorable card Carol. Hope things heal soon. Carol x

Brawny x said...

I hope your injury has healed now. Great card Carol x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails