Monday 13 April 2015

April Showers!

Morning, sharing a card I made for a friends birthday. As always leave till the very last minute and shouldn't when colouring an image, must leave a note to oneself not to do that lol! I used a freebie from Aurora Wings over on their Facebook page and coloured her up with Copics. The splashing rain die is a Memorybox, branch leaves and the doily circle are Spellbinders and the Dragonflies is a hobby craft punch. Used linen card for the backing layers.
I am new to Copics and must remember to list my colours for future reference




The following piece was my final colouring for my Kit and Clowder Skin and Hair class. So pleased I passed. Was at it for ages trying this and that with it, looked at others for guidance but in the end I hid in a corner and did my own thing. What you were supposed to do in the beginning lol! Was amazed how I managed to map out her hairstyle on my own so lesson learn't! Believe in yourself, you can do it!





Challenges I would like to play along with
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.uk - Always anything goes
http://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.co.uk - Spring Flowers.image and or flowers
http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk - Always anything goes
http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk - Anything Goes
http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.co.uk - Bonny Blues

Thanks for stopping by
x

13 comments:

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card and fab design. Your colouring is brilliant, love it x

Tindaloo said...

Such a fab card and lovely colored image :) Thanks for playing along this time at Creative Fingers! Hope to see you next time too! ♥ Tindaloo PS: I got blogcandy if u wanna join ;)

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Carol, fab image and design
Lorraine x

Marie-Louise said...

Gorgeous card and such fabulous colouring.

Carol said...

Your card is gorgeous Carol, gorgeous colours. You've done fabulously with your colouring...I need to get back to the course and start again! Carol x

pam said...

Stunning card design Carol, love the background and fabulous colored image..
Wow wish I could color like this amazing!!!!
Pam.

Brawny x said...

Fab card. I live the rain die. Fab colouring too x

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card Carol. Your colouring is excellent :O)
Jackie xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,lovely design and fab image.xxx

Mojca said...

Oh the colouring is fabulous, wish I could colour like this ;) The card is so gorgeous! Hugs! Mojca

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love your card and that splashing rain die cut is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative fingers challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Anonymous said...

this is beautiful :) thanks for joining #257 challenge with Craft Your Passion Challenge Blog, hope to see you again this week! :)

Kasia, Craft Your Passion DT
www.artekatie.wordpress.com

Moni said...

Beautiful project!!! Love your colouring. Thank your for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Monica.-DT

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails