Friday 17 December 2010

Pennyblack Challenge

Phew, just making the deadline for Pennyblack Saturday challenge this week. Used Exhilarating stamp and Debz I have used Promarkers, what you think of that then!! Just a beginner but who knows! Used the greys I won the other week on the Penny Black Saturday  challenge, whoo hooo!  Seems to be easier if you have the colour range so do I buy more, we'll see. The challenge is to see some foilage, well mines not that easy to see but it is there. Used the Hero Arts Flourish Pine background stamp and Dots cling embossed with White Opaque embossing powder and Hobby Art Tree scene.



nnaloracxx

7 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

You do these red and white cards so well Carol.. love the scene
Lisa ;)

Doreen said...

Fabulous card Carol. Yah up the promarkers.xxx

Wiccababe said...

that's my girl! see I told you it was easy, fab card Carol
have a great weekend
Debz
xxc

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card carol...love the background of trees...thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Kat said...

It's usually me that's at the coo's with the PB challenge! I've been making loads of cards but no time to blog. Kept up with DT work but that's all. Posted everything that needs to be posted today except cards for daughter and son-in-law and grandkids (that's because they're not made yet!).

Love your red and white card. Love that image, I've used it a few times too.

Kat xx

Highland Monkey's said...

Aww that hedgehog make me smile he's so sweet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails