Saturday 27 February 2010

PAPERTAKE WEEKLY CHALLENGE SKETCH 35

Morning folks and it's still a real snowy scene here. Hope there's no more this next week, want to get to Glasgow craft fair, will not be a happy bunny. Not really needing anything but have made a list, hee hee!! Well, is there a crafter out there that can resist all that yummy stash?

For the life of me I couldn't remember which challenge I had made this for, had to troll through all the postings to find it and it's not the first time, doh!!
Follow the sketch and wanted to keep it simple, my friend doesn't like overdressed cards. Decoupage for a change (although hate cutting out)

My ingredients
White pearlized cardstock
Papers and image Daisy Downloads
button, pearls, ribbon from stash
 A lovely weekend to you all.x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really cute card Carol.



Lily

kelly ledder said...

Lovely card xx

Doreen said...

What a beautiful card Carol.I love all the lacey effect down the middle.xxx

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Love the lacey card stock in you fab card. Cute image too
Thanks for joining in with PTW
Caroline x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails