Monday 15 February 2010

Craft Demo with the lovely Kath

Behind with everything, just getting my pics of the demo on Sat at the Papercrafts Boutique Elgin uploaded. Was such a fabby day for me and hopefully for my crafty friends to. Kath did not disappoint us, learned so much from her ( what really sunk in is anotherthing)and her cards are stunning and you don't need to spend a fortune on them to look sooo pretty (where did I go wrong then I wonder!!!!!), bought oodles of stash, still lying on my table, want to savour them before I put them away and because that wretched housework chore had to be done thought I would get it out of the way first. After a weekend of family staying my house always looks like an earthquake has struck
Pics  of Kath and some crafting ladies having a good time.
nnalorac

1 comment:

Doreen said...

Nice to see you had a good time Carol. "Housework is that a word" what would we do without family.xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails