Friday 15 March 2013

Coo eeeeeeeeeeeee!




Morning everyone, Stampfairy release day here again and this week I'm showcasing Mimi Dog, you can find them here along with five other new ones and a sentiment freebie. Could be me and my Westie, Rory looking out for the postie, mnnnn, wonder who would get there first to grab the parcel lol!



Tonic Studios Window Frame & Window Basket dies
 from
 The Papercrafts Boutique Elgin


Brick Embossing folder
Yougie Board to score horizontal lines
Papers - 
Memory Box flower die
Leaf Die
Flower punch
Hero Arts sentiment
Gems from stash




Well I really should do some housework, have played all week on and off so much more fun don;t you think!  I'm open to offers lol..............Have a lovely weekend.


Challenges i would like to play along with are
http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/ - Spring is in the air
http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/ - Anything Goes
http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ - Add a sentiment




x

18 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh how sweet is this .. what fab use of the window die cut .. i love it!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for my spring challenge
Lisa x

Brigitte said...

OMG Carol!!!!! This is so adorable!!!! I love her behind the window, so perfect!!!! The flowers die cut created a magical scene. WOW, this is one perfect card! Hugs, Brigitte

Liz Miller said...

This stamp fits perfectly with the window frame Carol. I think that's you waiting for some new crafting goodies to be delivered. Have a good weekend.
Liz xx

Sue said...

This is stunning Carol. I love the cute image and the window design is just wonderful. The embossing and detailing you have added look so beautiful.
Sue xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Playing wins hands down every time Carol! Love your cute little lass and her dog looking out the window! Have a fab weekend forget the housework! Susan x

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is gorgeous Carol love that image and yes it could also be me and my beni
jacqui x

Aud said...

What a great card Carol good to seeing you using your purchases from last week. The window looks great on this card and such a sweet image. Aud x

lilyf said...

Fabulous use of the new dies Carol. Beautiful card.

Carol said...

Fabulous card Carol, love how you've used the window die. I can just imagine you with pigtails too lol! Have a good weekend. Carol x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Carol. I love the image, and all those dies look fabulous. I must add the window die to my wish list! A very pretty card.
Lorraine x

Jackie said...

What a gorgeous card, so sweet :o)
Jackie xx

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful card Carol. Love the window die.

Rach83 said...

What a delightful card, Carolann. Your die cuts are so pretty and I love your great window design.

Thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky Challenges this week.

Rachel x

Kat said...

Really sweet Carol. I love how the little girl and the dog are looking out the window. Love the soft colours.

Kat xx

coops said...

aw wow so beautiful carol.really pretty design and the images are adorable ;D

xx coops xx

Wendy said...

Stunning card Carol, so so sweet, fabulous window design.
Wendy xx

DesignerDiva said...

This is so clever and you have AMAZING die cuts!
Thanks for playing along at MAWTT this week, good luck in the challenge and I hope you will join us again soon
Hugs Laurie xx

Ruth said...

This is really lovely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails