Monday 10 December 2012

Winter Challenge over on Fashionista


Hello everyone, Fashionista's new challenge starts today and this month our theme is 'WINTER' and our digital sponsor this month  KennyK kindly provided an image of our choice. I went shopping with my digi so like me I thought, laden down with bags lol! Not that the cards for me  or been out and came home like this....haven't done any Christmas shopping as yet, must get out this week and do a bit of spending. 

Pop on over for all the details and see the fab creations my DT buddies  have created.



Kenny K Xmas Shopping digi
Pro/Flexmarkers
Glamour Dust
Memory box dies
Cuttlebug embossing folders
Ribbon The Ribbon Girl

http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ - Winter Scene
http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ - Let it Snow
http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ - Include the work HAPPY
http://ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk/ - Ho Ho Ho



x

17 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card the image and layout are fabulous. Caroline xxx

Brigitte said...

Love your monochrome card with her pink hair!!!! The die cuts are wonderful! Awesome! Hugs, Brigitte

Doreen said...

Beautiful card Carol,love the image and fab colours.xxx

Sue said...

This is fabulous Carol. I love that image, your colouring is wonderful and the way you have used those gorgeous dies looks so effective.

Sue

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Carol, fabulous image and layout...Thanks for playing along with us at Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx

lilyf said...

Lovely card Carol - the image laden with parcels reminds me of someone - I think her name is Carol!

Pat K said...

Wonderful card Carol. Love the scene you've created. Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog. See you around. big hugs,x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card CArol. I love the image and fab colours and layout.
Lorraine x

pinky said...

I just love your winter birthday card Carol, great layout! Thanks for joining us at PFP.
Pinky

Lisa Jane said...

Oh this is fabulous.. i love the little houses
Lisa x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Brilliant card Carol. I love the image and the scene you have created with the two dies! Susan x

Eileen said...

Oh Carol.... this is fab. Great image and perfect colouring backed by a wonderful scene. Love it !!!
Eileen x

Inky Angel said...

Love how you used the die cuts and the black and white color combo, very effective. I have not done my shopping either, hope to get some done this week.
Hugs,
Katie

coops said...

so gorgeous carol.fab diecuts and design and i love the sassy image :D

xx coops xx

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card, love the embossing and the layout :o)
Jackie xx

Doreen said...

gorgeous card Carol. Love the color combo and border lines. Beautiful
Big hugs
Doreen xx

Nat said...

I love every detail on this card, especially the houses and pink hair! Thanks for joining us at PFP this month.
Natx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails