Saturday 25 March 2017

90th Male Birthday Card


Been a long time since I blogged, mainly due to slow broadband these days and my creativeness flew out the window! Only making a card when I needed too and struggled to be happy with the finished article. This card took me three weeks to make, nothing difficult or fancy about it, just kept starting and stopping before I really got going. Pleased how it turned out so thats a start! So heres hoping Ill have more to share soon.




90th made with plain cardstock, embossed and glittered



Doctor Digi image coloured with Copics


Doctor Digi coloured with Copics





First time using this card design, found the template on Pinterest. Thought it was a perfect card design for showing off the images and I know the receiver will have it on show long after his big day.





bye for now


nnalorac x

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

A brilliant mans card Carol, and the design does show those images off.
Good to see you back.
Lorraine x

coops said...

Fantastic male card.I really the card fold, so clever and the images and large numbers are brilliant ;D

xx coops xx

Sarah said...

Hey Carol...great to see you and with such fab cards too. Hope you are keeping well xx

pam said...

Fantastic male cards Carol, love the card design.
Pam x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails