Thursday 19 January 2012

Hi There!


Spent the last of my Christmas money and it all arrived yesterday so couldn't wait to have a wee play with this adorable stamp Garden Gossip from Penny Black and the papers Honey Cake by My Minds Eye. Christmas money or not I think I deserved a wee spend....week one in on the no smoking....found it hard to settle and card make the first few days, watched I don't know how many detective dramas on Sky to keep my mind of it, love a good who done it I do. Okay, must move from this spot! Have done my back in and can't sit or stand for long. Maybe another play with these papers will help forget about it, see you soon.





 http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/  - Anything Goes

 http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/  - Anything Goes

http://onestopcraftchallenge.blogspot.com/  - On the spot and ribbon




x

17 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Carole,well done on the no smoking,I do hope your back gets better soon.xxx

Carol said...

Beautiful card Carol, the image is gorgeous. Well done on the not smoking front - keep it up! Carol x

Lisa Jane said...

well done Carol - keep up the good work re the No smoking.
Fab little image and gorgeous card .. love the colours
Lisa x

Aud said...

Another lovely card ,just think Carol you can use your cigarette money to buy more crafty stash.... Love these papers, and a cute wee image. Aud x

Minna said...

This is lovely! :)

lilyf said...

Lovely image and card Carol. Sorry to hear that you have done your back in. Was it all the heavy lifting of crafting goodies?

Kat said...

Loving your card and your new goodies Carol. Well done on the no smoking and like Aud says you can spend your cigs money on even more stash lol!

Kat xx

Jackie said...

Very cute card Carol, well done on the no smoking :o)
Jackie xx

coops said...

gorgeous card carol.love the fab image and great papers and design.
well done on the not smoking.you are braver than me and i hope your back is better soon :D


xx coops xx

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card carol...love the colour combo...thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday..hugs kath xxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and adorable.
luv
Debby

Wendy said...

Awwww so cute Carol, love the image and gorgeous papers.
Wendy xx

WeirdCat said...

What a fab card, love the hedgehog, great design, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Tindaloo said...

Really Sweet card! I luv this hedgehog stamp ~ one of my faves by PB :) Best of luck on the non-smoking thing.. I won't even try quitting, such a hassle ~ even though I should ;)

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - love your new goodies!
Thanks for joining us at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

xxxtglxxx said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image and spotty paper :)

Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Deilephila said...

So sweet!!
Cheers from Poland:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails