Monday 21 February 2011

Wee reminder of BTC&G Challenge

Morning folks, Mondays come around again and just want to remind you of By The Cute & Girly challenge, Red plus one other colour! Still plenty of time to enter if you haven't already. My card is in my be prepared box, just made that up lol, sounds good though, me prepared, not often but the way forward as have a busy time ahead. Some lovely news yesterday, won the Stamptacular Sunday challenge this week with my 'Sweet Thinks' card, Woo Hoo! Lovely surprise.  Hopefully the next couple of days will get the cards I made on Sunday uploaded, been having a play with my Cuttlebug, haven't made cards using my folders for ages so hope you look back for a nosey!

SU papers
Craftworks cards
StampFairy image
Prisma Pencils
Glamour Dust

Entering Challenge

bye for now

x

5 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

I always love your red and white cards -and this is no exception
Lisa ;)

Anonymous said...

Well done on winning the challenge. Like the red and white cards.

Kat said...

Love this card Carol. Red and white always looks good.

Congrats on your win at Stamptacular Sunday.

Kat xx

Aud said...

Lovely card Carol love those papers, well done on winning the challenge at stamptacular sunday.

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card and what a cute little character :o)
Jackie xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails