Saturday 11 December 2010

Simple & Quick!

There just never seems to be enough time and I started earlier than usual making my cards this year. Where does it go, although I must say I'm a bit slow in churning them out! Four very quick and simple cards, in fact I made eight yesterday, an all time record for me. Used one 12x12 Fancy Pants designs sheet 'Frosted', Penny Black Sentiment and not sure about the other (a stamping afternoon with friends) and Sizzix Snowflakes, sprayed with Crafters Companion glue and glittered with Glamour dust.


Challenges
Papertake Weekly - Red & Green must not be seen
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes


nnaloracxx


7 comments:

Aud said...

Lovely cards Carol, need quick and easy ones now as time is running out, well done you for managing to do 8 cards thats magic. Love that sentiment it goes well with that cards that youve done. Aud xx

Kat said...

These are gorgeous Carol. I think I've got about half the cards I need. May have to pinch your idea!

Kat xx

lilyf said...

Gorgeous cards - may be quick and simple for you but they are very effective. Still have 20 to make but where I am going to find time I do not know.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love these Carol, they're gorgeous! I think everyone has run out of time this year - me included! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week. xx

Marja Sch said...

Wow what a gorgeous christmas cards. Lovely snowcristals and fabulous details. Thanks for joining in with no reds or greens at Paper Take Weekly. Hugs Marja

Jackie said...

What a beautiful set of cards :o)
I started in January and was still rushing around up until a few days ago!
Jackie xx

paper fun said...

They are beautiful. I love them!

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails