Thursday 18 November 2010

Blog Award from Lisa


Received this award from my fabby DT teamie Lisa . Appolopgy for the lateness on posting this kind gesture of yours and for thinking of me but as usual if I don't do something there and then I tend to forget and suddenly out of the blue it comes back to me.
This ones a bit different as you get a voucher to spend at digis with attitude - click HERE to find out all about it ..
I have to tell you 3 things about me ..
1. I love to shop but then I think you all know that by now!!
2. Crafting gave me a new lease of life after being diagnosed with M.E. Good things do come out of bad!
3. Love a challenge
Passing this onto my lovely bloggers,  fab DT teamies, docraft buddies from wayback and admire a buddy who makes cards for charity, all have Attitude!

Happy Crafting
nnaloracxx

3 comments:

Kat said...

Hi Carol thanks for thinking of me for this lovely award.

Kat xx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Carol, thank you so much for this lovely award. It means such a lot when we've only just found each other. It's also nice that I can get an image and put it to good use for my charity work as well. You might want to read my post - mentioning you of course - as we've got something in common. The post is at:

http://kyms-crafty-cards.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-award-from-carol-something-gone.html

Take care and thanks again, Kym xxx

Jackie said...

Hi Carol,
Thank you so much for thinking of me for this fab award. I have a full weekend coming up so it may be next week before I can action it :o)
Jackie xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails