Thursday 11 November 2010

A bit of Retail Therapy!

Yes at it again! Well I couldn't go all the way up to Simply Create and not shop,now could I!!! Delivered my creations to shop and got a lovely greeting from Jacqui and Anne, spent ages browsing, don't want to miss anything! Always something new to tempt, came away with some more of these altered boxes to make for Christmas and a couple of boards, yummy ribbon, how much can a crafter want, will have to rethink my ribbon storage! Penny Black stamp ideal for my Neice and husbands card and those gorgeous bobunny papers. Saying that nearly left my bag of stash on floor by the counter, nearly as bad as you Helen! So plenty to get on with, going to be busy, busy so Carol remind yourself, don't spent so much time on here blogging! Hope you have a great weekend, must dash and get dinner organised or hubby will be home and it's still not in the Rayburn, he'll be putting me in it!!

Happy Crafting

nnaloracxx

3 comments:

Kat said...

Goodness Carol, what a naughty girl you are. But then again if you had been there on Saturday you would probably have bought some new stash then lol! I'm sure I don't need to tell you why I posted my DT samples to Jacqui. I can't be trusted out on my own either! Love that PB hedgie, in fact I've got one coloured ready to use here. I coloured a few a while ago and this one hasn't been used yet.

Kat xx

Aud said...

Another nice little bundle of stash Carol but I'm sure you will put into good use look forward to seeing what you do with them .Aud

Hannapanna said...

A lot of yummy stuff there. :) Thanks for entering my candy. Hugs, Hanna

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails