Sunday 22 August 2010

Birthday Girl

Evening friends, shattered today, had a great fun day yesterday with family and friends at an adventure park called Landmark. Great place for the kids even us big ones who just don't want to grow up! Weather kept up for the day, that's a 1st, usually there's rain sometime in the day this Summer. Seem to speak a lot about the weather up here, who can blame us, I'm still waiting for a few days of glorious sunshine in a row.
http://magnolia-licioushighlites.blogspot.com/ - Happy Birthday Celebrations



Played with these gorgeous Tildas, mounted onto little opening cards for those exctra special little messages young loves convey to each other! Ah those were the days!!!! coloured with Prisma pencils, Yummy Papermanie papers and made my flowers using tattered florals inked with TH distressing inks and added roses to the centres
Son seemed pleased with my efforts but then he would, saved him a small fortune I think!
Happy Birthday Nicola,
hope lovely surprises are in store for you, wishing you a lovely day tomorrow.x

nnalorac x












9 comments:

Doreen said...

This is great Carol I love your flowers.xxx

Lisa Jane said...

what a pretty card - love the little cards within a card
Lisa ;)

Kat said...

Gorgeous card Carol. I love those two Tildas and I've used that DP quite a lot, I love it.

We had a beautiful day and then suddenly it was pouring. Had to rescue washing pretty quickly.

I haven't been to Landmark for a long time. Think it may be the best part of 20 years. The kids were quite young and they loved it!

Kat xx

Dewi Hasan said...

This is so unique Carol....love it!

xoxo,
Dewi

Jackie said...

Very pretty card :o)
Jackie xx

carol said...

Hi carol, lovely card hun, there is a little something on my blog for you, x carol

Sprytebyrd said...

OH, such a fun card! Love the images and layout!
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamptacular Sunday ♥ Good luck on our "2 is better than 1" challenge!
Don't forget to check out our Design Team Call!!
Dee (Spryte)
Sprytebyrds Spot

Anonymous said...

Like the little note cards

Paula said...

What a sweet card, I just love the pin you've used! I'm so glad you could join our Two's Company challenge at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.
Pleasantly,
Paula

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails