Tuesday 20 July 2010

FRIEND

Not my self of late and finding it so hard to get in the mood to do anything. Had these stamps a couple of weeks and seen so many lovely cards made with them and thought it was time I got stamping. So hard to be inspirationally when your head has gone to sleep and isn't interested in being part of you. Think it's time for a transplant, then again I might end up interested in beasties, better stick with what I've got. No trips to the craft shops, that would be disasterous. Now I better get back to what I started, a bit of housework, doesn't go away, that's something I could live without.
bye for now, enjoy this lovely day while it lasts. The sunny days up here will just not stay put.

Challenges - http://totallygorjuss.blogspot.com/ - Thinking of you
                     http://creativeinspirationschallenge.blogspot.com/
                   - Use the oldest think in your craft stash - Navy ribbon



Stampin up - Vintage Vogue En Francais letter writing
Linen card
TH distressing ink - Chipped Saphire, Scattered Straw
Papermania embossing powder - Sea Foam
Ribbon pearls from stash


nnalorac.x

13 comments:

pinky said...

Carol its really refreshing and beautiful! Love the yellow card you have used and the gorgeous stamps. Definitely must be something going around, you are not the first to have a complaint like this including myself! Hope you get your head back again soon.
Pinky

Lisa Jane said...

Snap.. me too. Since i got back from my hold i feel like i am on a different planet .. cant get motivated and feel really tired ... whats new eh?
I love the card . The colours are beautiful, and i love the flowers
Lisa ;)

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon Carol. Love the card great colours. Think I'll have to buy that stamp set!

Aud said...

Lovely card Carol colours look good together, I just love this stamp, it's so versatile and looks good in all colours. Hope you feel better soon I think you need a good tonic!!!! Aud

lilyf said...

This is a stunning card Carol - love the colours you have used and you have done these stamps a big justice. Hope you are better soon, if you need a cuppa any time, you know where I am.

Mary J said...

Well, I must say I'm very jealous! Not in the mood and still able to produce a stunning card! Love the monochromatic feel and layout!

Thx for joining us at Totally Gorjuss and can't wait to see what you come up with next week if you are in the mood!

Denise said...

Hi Carol, your card is so beautiful, hope you feel better soon.
Denise XX

Doreen said...

Your card is beautiful Carol,I hope you get some normality back soon.xxx

Cor* said...

This is so simple & elegant! Inspires me to do the same. Thanks for joining in at Creative Inspirations this week! Good luck.

Jackie said...

What a brilliant card for someone who aint in the mood, whatya like when you are? :o)
Jackie xx

Kat said...

This is gorgeous Carol. Very elegant, love the colour combo. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

After such a gorgeous day on Tuesday it's been horrendous here today! Hope it's better tomorrow as my friend and I are off to Alford tomorrow!

Kat xx

jaine drake said...

How beautiful is this one. I adore the flower stamp there. Thank you for entering it into the Creative Inspirations challenge.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Carol, I love the colour combo - it is just so elegant. Fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this time.
Hugs
Dawn x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails