Monday 20 July 2009

Alford Craft Shop full of inspiration

Hi to like be crafters out there

Where does the inspiration go I keep asking myself. Was getting really frustrated couldn't make a card for weeks but then I went for a run to the new craft shop at Alford. Wow loved the shop and Jackie so friendly. Lovely stamps and gorgeous papers. Just love papers. She has lots of card samples too get you inspired. Spent a small fortune, had a lovely afternoon and came home and yes got busy making cards. Bought a few Sarah Kay stamps and really enjoying colouring them in. Need some more practise I think was never very artistic with a pencil. Pity it's not just down the road but then again would never be out of it. Look forward too my next visit, hope it's soon.
nnalorac

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails