Wednesday 8 April 2009

Black & Gold embossed card


This project came about after buying some embossed backing card. I thought it was quite expensive so have tried making my own. By using your stamps the combinations are endless. Match your stamped image with your backing card, looks great and costs very little. Stamp with inks or go one better and emboss with powders.

Main card stamped and embossed with Heat it Up enchanted Gold. Top backing card stamped withHobbyartstamps Floral Hearts and embossed in black. Butterfly embossed onto black mirror card. Decoupaged. Added ribbon and gold glitter strip.

I'm a novice at this and think I might just enjoy doing more.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Thanks so much for adding a link on your sidebar to my blog candy, and for becomming a follower of my blog. Good luck.

Looks like your fairly new to Blogland, your blog is looking fab and well done on figuring out how to link to blogs, it took me a couple of months to do that. Hope yoru enjoying blogging as much as me, wish it would have come with a warning though, it's soooo addictive, but you "meet" some wonderful friends along the way. I think I know you from the Do-Crafts Forum too I'm aka codycrafts.

xx vicki xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails