Tuesday 20 November 2018

Well Done!

A bit chilly here and the heating went off ages ago and think I need to escape caftroom and go and put it back on, brrrrrrr!
Graduation card using Tim Holtz dies and the sentiment created on https://www.wordclouds.com. Found it very easy to use considering my foggy brain! Tim Holtz man with a brolly, minus the brolly and added graduation cap I cut out myself.




A nice little break from Christmas cards which aren't going to well this year. No new Christmas stash so far, just trying to find inspiration with what I have.

Happy Crafting

x

1 comment:

brenda said...

Chilly here as well Carolew, it's the wind chill as much as anything. What a great dies adding the gradulation cap, that's really thinkig ourside the box.

B x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails