Monday 24 December 2012

A couple of quickies~

Two real quickie cards made last night, forgot I had my son in Australia's pressies to do for his Niece and Nephew and the cards I had laid by for him, I had gone and used. Never mind, these images from Cuddly Buddly were really quick to colour.
Well I'm off out to do some last minute shopping and then it's put your feet up time with a G&T. No Christmas dinner to cook this year, spending it with my eldest Son and daughter in law, my gorgeous grandkids, my youngest and all my D/aughter in laws family, going to be a fight for the softest seats in the house tomorrow, Age before beauty I hope!





Wishing you all a Happy Christmas.
Carolxx








9 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Christmas Carol. Thanks for another lovely year of sharing your gorgeous creations and sorry I am so bad at commenting (i do love looking )Hope your Christmas is fun and festive and that 2013 brings love, laughter and many crafty times for you xx

Unknown said...

Cute and cuddly cards. Put your feet up and enjoy christmas

Doreen said...

Gorgeous cards Carol....Wishing you and your family Happy Christmas and all the best for the New Year.xxx

coops said...

these are gorgeous carol.the images are adorable.
Wishing you a really Happy Christmas and thanks so much for all your comments on my blog this year :D

xx coops xx

Kat said...

Gorgeous cards Carol.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Kat xx

trish said...

Hi Carol, two gorgeous cards, have a great time with the family...Trish

Jackie said...

What a lot of gorgeous cards since I last popped in.
Merry Christmas and a a Happy New Year to you and your family :o)
Jackie xx

lilyf said...

Just found time to get back on my computer and look through your lovely blog - gorgeous cards Carol. Hope you are recovering after your festivities. Catch up once my visitors are away - they arrive tomorrow and think may be staying a week.

Shelby said...

These cards are sweet and adorable and I'm sure the kids just loved them. Hope your Christmas was festive and merry.

Shelby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails