Tuesday 21 February 2012

More or Less the same!


 Morning, my card today is for the Less is More challenge, again! After yesterdays blunder just had to try and redeem myself. Don't enter very often as I have said before, I do find them difficult too do and was feeling quite chuffed that |I had managed to come up with something for this weeks challenge but I couldn't even get it right could I! First I made a matted layered card and then I entered more challenges than I was allowed, oh dear! Well I received  many lovely comments on it along with Chrissy's one (thanks so much for that, hopefully catch up with you all as soon) so had to hopefully get it right this time. Was a bit stumped what I was going to create and it isn't for the lack of stash lol, I really liked my first card so went down the same road but just a wee bit different. Same stamps, Butterfly, inks but since it was a one layer added the punched border, orange ribbon and added a couple of punched flowers. Right going to read the post again to make sure, yes I have problems with following instructions, tend to see things that isn't there and not see things I should, tell myself it shan't happen again but there always seems to be a next time, so I do apologise. Must try harder to control myself lol.




Memorybox Butterfly coloured with TH distressing inks using my stipple brushes,
 nothing very artistic, just a dust here, there and everywhere lol!


 http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.com/  - Punches Diecuts

 http://crazychallenge.blogspot.com/  - Punches/Dies

http://dieingforachallenge.blogspot.com/ -  Anything Goes





x

26 comments:

Jackie said...

Superb card Carol. Don't know if it's right for the challenge but as far as I am concerned, it's stunning :o)
Jackie xx

Squirrel said...

Never mind, it's always good to have extra cards in the box. You never know when you're going to need extra.
Both cards are exquisite. I love the shading on the butterfly.
Happy LIMing!
Rosey x

Frieda said...

Oh, was für eine schöne Karte !

Der Schmetterling ist wunderschön !

lg Frieda

lilyf said...

Most gorgeous card Carol - l0ving those butterflies.

Lisa Jane said...

oh you are like me .. i get carried away too lol.. another gorgeous card
Lisa x

Wendy said...

Absolutely beautiful Carol, love the butterfly.
Wendy xx

Mila said...

oh, your card is really gorgeous card :)
Thx for play with us in Crazy Challenge

Hugs, Mila

Aud said...

Another loely card Carol, do like that colours. Aud x

Viv said...

Looks fab to me, well done :) Viv xx

Kat said...

Gorgeous card again Carol. I loved the previous one too. That's a great butterfly isn't it. Think I've managed to use mine once!

Kat xx

Mina said...

it dosent matter about the challenges Carol its just as gorgeous as yesterdays...both stunning
Mina xxx

coops said...

oh wow, you`ve done it again carol.this is an absolute corker :D

xx coops xx

Canonbury creations said...

Stunning card, love the butterfly and that gorgeous punched border!
Val x

Chrissie said...

It's so good of you to do another card Carol...this one is so beautiful, it's still quite ornate but gorgeous and the shading on your butterfly is just super!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Marie-Louise said...

Fantastic card. Love your stamping technique and the lovely butterfly.

Michelle said...

Both of the cards you created are beautiful! I think that this new one just nudges out the other as my favourite! It's so pretty!

Aileen said...

This is so pretty. Love your grassy scene and stunning butterfly. x

CraftyC said...

Wow Carol, what a beautiful card you have made. The colours are so pretty and a gorgeous little scene
Clairex

Kathleen said...

Beautiful card Carol, love all the flowers and that butterfly is just stunning.
Hugs Kat xx

Claire Grant said...

Beautiful Card, love the colours used. A card that makes you smile. Happy Crafting Clairex

Jo Street said...

It's a gorgeous card Carol.
Jo x

Beryl K said...

This is just gorgeous
Beryl x

SewSuzySew said...

Love your beautiful butterfly card and I love, love your header too!

Unknown said...

Oh wow Carol! This is STUNNING! Your colouring and shading on the butterfly is out of this world!
Lizy x

Susan said...

An absolutely gorgeous card, Carol!! LOVE that gorgeous butterfly and the shading is exquisite!!

Mandi said...

So pretty Carolann
Lovely card

Thank you so much
mandi
"Less is More"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails