Wednesday 28 December 2011

Family Scrapping



 Been having a  play around with My Memeries Suite. Treated myself to some new kits for my Christmas day piccies. I'm really enjoying this digital scrapbooking suite, just so easy to use and create lasting memories.



 Used Magic Moments Kit for Naomi


 A typical Christmas afternoon in our family. The men always get the better deal don't they! They're never about when all the tidying up has to be done.Not in our house anyway.  Kit used A Gift for You.



 Have used Santa kit for Robert. Looked adorable in his Christmas outfit. A real Bobby dazzler!

 I have a discount code on my sidebar if you fancy having a go creating lasting memories. $10  off Suite and you will receive a $10 coupon to use in store.





x

7 comments:

Doreen said...

Gorgeous layouts Carol,love the photos.xxx

Aud said...

These are lovely Carol the kids look so cute and the kits are so appropriate for them will need to have you in to show me what to do !! Hope you had a lovely xmas. Aud x

lilyf said...

Lovely lay outs of two adorable kids Carol. Now as to the other two!!!!!! Typical isn't it, you slaving away and them out cold.
Getting ready for my visitors coming tomorrow so that is my computer finished for a week!

Carol said...

Gorgeous layouts Carol, just won Memories Suite today so busy downloading it now. Carol x

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol.. these are fabulous .. i love that middle layout lol
Hope you are ok.
Lisa x

katemcb said...

Lovely pages Carol would certainly recommend purchasing the software.x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous layouts Carol, lovely photo's....Wishing you a very Happy and Healthy New Year.
Wendy xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails