Wednesday 10 November 2010

WOYWW!

Morning folks, a bonny sunny  day here at the mo and I'm heading over to join in the fun over at Julia's Stampin Ground where we can all have a snoop of fellow crafters craft areas although I failed miserably last time so much happening and no time to blog. Hopefully things will be less hectic this week.



 Lots going on and wasting no time tidying up inbetween, will regret this when needs must and no room left to craft on. Although I did sort out my Prisma pencil arrangement. Using yogurt pots divided my pencils into colour ranges so much easier to find now, maybe takes up a bit of extra room but worth it.   Having a break from Christmas card making, a few  birthday cards needed soon. Experimenting with purple and burnt oranges and yellows.




Pretty happy with the combo so hopefully will look right when assembled. Purples not a colour I use much, bought the Papermania papers some time ago when I seen a card made with them, looked pretty good but they got laid by until I remembered about them, wonder how many more has been forgotton about! Finding it hard to find accessories amongst my stash to go with it though. The cream flowers I will ink, the ribbon bought way back. Using my new tool, the purple wand thingy to fix gems but not having much luck with it at the mo!
Thanks for dropping in by my little world!

Happy crafting
nnaloracxx

19 comments:

sandra de said...

Hi, the yogurt pots are such a cute and tidy idea. Always worth having a peek at what is happening on everyones desk. Love the colour choice.
sandra (x68)

voodoo vixen said...

Well! Your desk looks very neat and tidy to me! I do the same with certain colour schemes... suddenly realise that I don't actually 'do' that colour because I don't have anything that matches! I bought an i-rock at the weekend to stick my gems on... haven't had it out of the packaging yet but I guess I will have to, just to see if it works! Annette #58

Terry said...

The papers are so pretty. I don't use pencils often, but your yogurt containers are a great idea! Thanks for visiting my desk.

Terry #21

karen said...

I love the papers you have out on your desk! And those wee mice are so adorable! Looks like a beautiful card will come out of this!
Thanks for the visit! Happy WOYWW!

Maria Moorhouse said...

Great work desk,thanks for the snoop!x
Maria inkymits
#84 (i think)

katemade designs said...

what lovely colors you are working with and I really like your nestie storage

Joanne said...

I love the colour combo and spy some lovely Martha Stewart edging there.
Luv Joanne xx

Carol D said...

some great stuff going on there, love the papers.

thanks for visiting my desk.

Carol #51

jude said...

Lovely creative desk,im sure your not the only crafter who has papers theyve forgotten about but yet just had to have.me being the first o hold my hands up.Plus other craft items.Have a funWOYWW
hugs judex #20

Annie said...

Love the colour combo and look forward to seeing the card you make with it.
A x

Sunshine Girl said...

Oooh a lovely creative desk there! looks like you are having a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

I don't think I've ever seen such small yoghurt pots before! Good idea keeping the pencils in colour groups though. Love the papers and colours you're using, hope the cards come out well, I discovered I have a hard time using blues for some reason!

Hugs
Brenda 90

Julia Dunnit said...

Lovely colour combo - how come you didn't have to get your entire stash out to decide?!

Twiglet said...

A bit late in visiting desks this week - sorry! Your paper colours are lovely - will love to see what you do with them.

Cardmaking Galore said...

Something great is going on there!

Chrissie said...

It's taking me a while to get around this week as we swanned off to London on Wednesday.
I was wondering what the purple wandy thing was... even now I'm not sure what it does... elucidation would be appreciated!
Chrissie

akilli melek said...

those papers are lovely, cant wait to see what you create. caroline #6

JoZart Designs said...

Lots of loveliness there on your desk with gorgeous stash and colours. Lots to drool over. Look forward to seeing the results from all that lovely paper. Thanks for a late snoop.
JoZarty x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

It's bad enough that I am running nearly a week late, then I have been plagued with that pesky 503 error all night. Just wanted to drop in and let you know I was here this week. I don't think you failed too badly. At least you have posted and look how late I am this week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails