Tuesday 30 November 2010

Music round the Tree!

This frenzy of Christmas card making has surely gone to my head! Had to go searching for yesterdays newspaper to check what day it was, I was sure it was Wednesday today. Kinda earned an extra day crafting then, if you know what I mean! Onto my card, one for a man I think, always find them a challenge, usually tailored for that person so great satisfaction with the end result.

BoBunny Noel stamp
Hero Arts Music Script
White Opaque embossing powder
Sizzix snowflake
Ribbon, gems from stash
Hobby Art sentiment
Craftworks - shaped cards

Challenges
Cardsformen - Christmas cards

nnaloracxx

9 comments:

Aud said...

Love this card Carol ive made quite a few black,white, navy white cards this year and just love them,that music stamp is great very versatile. That tree stamp is nice as well, I think im still going to be making xmas cards on xmas day this year can't seem to get out of the bit. Hope the postie get to you with your new stash of goodies. Aud xx

Lisa Jane said...

yohooo Carol.. well done on your win over at LCI!
LOve this card ... the monochrome looks fab with the sheet music and the tree is gorgeous
I wish it was wednesday so it was my last day at work for the week lol...
Lisa ;)

Alison said...

What a great Christmas card! I love the monochrome with the music theme. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men this challenge.
Hugs, Alison x

lilyf said...

Congratulations on your win Carol. What is your prize? Love your man card - as Aud says Black and white works well together on any type of card.

Dazie said...

Lovely card and so well done with the black and white, some thing I have never attmepted but is now on my list of 'to do's'

Thanks for joining us at craft your days away!
Dazie
x

jackiescrafts said...

This is a stunning card I love the monochrome theme and all the texture
Thanks for playing along at CYDA this time

Jackie x

Carol Ann said...

This is a very different Christmas Card I like it very much. Thanks for playing along at CYDA this time.
Carol Ann xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card Carol.
luv
Debby

Nancy said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card!!!
Love the black and white. So stunning!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails