Monday 11 October 2010

What's up Pussycat!!

Morning folks,
Card order for the end of the week, trying to keep ahead of myself for a change and because I'm going clothes shopping in town,  mightn't have much energy later in the week after raking  the shops for something to wear to a Wedding dance at the weekend. Would I not have something in the wardrobe! Probably yes but would it fit, probably not! Not even going to go there!. Why is it the weight flies on but quite a different story trying to loose it again. The odds are stacked  against us, cooking! middle age!cardmaking! no housework workout! and the biggest culprit the irresistible chocolate, can't just have one! My willpower Gene is non existent. If you know me, you'll of already worked that one out!! he he. The only way to avoid it is simple, don't keep any in the house.. I keep telling myself this but what about the grandchildren!

Challenge - Allsorts - Song Title
Tuesday's Taggers - more than 2 legs



Stampendous - Cats
Cear embossing powder
TH black soot
Hero Arts Raindrop stamp
Silver card stock
Ribbon from stash



nnalorac.xx

5 comments:

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

This is so elegant i love the sillouettes they look amazing!!!

Thanks for playing at Allsorts this week

Emma xxx

Kat said...

This is lovely Carol, very stylish. My daughter would love it, she just loves cats. But her husband's not keen!!

Kat xx

scotspanda said...

cute cats, lovely card

thankyou for joining in with my musically inspired challenge this week @ Allsorts

Amanda xx

Von said...

Oh thats nice works well in black and white :)
Von

blackdragon said...

Very stylish card.... i did a cat too!
Thanks for joining us at TT this week. Hope to see you again soon.
lynx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails