Thursday 2 September 2010

Happy Birthday Robbie

Afternoon folks and it's such a beautiful sunny day here. No crafting today, off to join in the fun at my grandson Robbie's 1st birthday party. It crept up on me (so much going on lately) and before I knew it I hadn't got my card made and don't know if it was because I left it so late I just could not get in the swing of it or that last night I caught Kelly's cold, thanks for sharing girl!
Played with
Hero Arts Large Plaid Pattern
TH distressing ink Tumbled Glass, Brushed Corduroy
Aimee Asher little monster bears
buttons string from staqsh
BossKut mini tags
Cuttlebug buttons folder

Challenge
justcutebears - embossing


nnalorac.x

2 comments:

Helen said...

Awww....such a sweet card!
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears!
Helen x

Hannapanna said...

Gorgeous card. The image is super sweet. Beautiful colours. Hugs Hanna

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails