Wednesday 16 June 2010

potty about you!

Well I almost finished another card last night, just had the sentiments too add, but was just too tired so thought I would get myself organised this morning, me organised, not my forte nowadays but then don't think I ever was when I think about it. Would drop whatever I was doing at the mention of  a shopping trip. Well I didn't get round to finishing card, went visiting friends . Just want to say thanks to Lily for the fab image, just what I wanted for this Fathers day card. Not an embelishment in site and personally like it just as it is.
Challenge
http://cardsformen.blogspot.com/ - Father's Day



nnalorac.x

6 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Oh i love it carol, and like you think its great as it is ... doesn't need any embellies. It really made me chuckle
Lisa ;)

Doreen said...

Yes Carol it doesn't need anything added to it.Fabulous.xxx

Sarpreet said...

such a gorgeus cute card

Anonymous said...

Great card made me laugh

lilyf said...

Luv it Carol and you have a way with words!!!!!

Jackie said...

What an absolutely fantabulous card and the image is great :o)
Jackie xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails