Wednesday 27 January 2010

You're the one!


Well, January's been a slow start to making cards, one a week, at this rate will be doing the night shift just to get peace to enjoy my favourite passtime. So much going on,  finding the time to craft has been well down the list and when I have time on my hands no energy left to find inspiration, give me strength!! Hasn't stopped me craft shopping tho, a bit of a shop-a-holic (oooo did I just say that?) . Off to one of my favourite craft shops tomorrow, haven't been out this year ( just stood on the doorstep and greeted Steve the postie with my parcels). 
Right, back to my card, another page for my gorgeous granddaughter Naomi's scrapbook, love this Sarah Kay image, turn the page and her daddy and mummy will be smiling back.
Entered



9 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Nnalorac
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
Hugs Dianne xx

Doreen said...

This is a wonderful card

Anonymous said...

What a work of art Carol - truly lovely card. See you at one today and we will be off on our shopping spree again. Lily

carol said...

Gorgeous card carol, so pretty, thanks for playing along with craftycatz, x carol

Annie said...

oh sooooooooooooo cute - I just love this card. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Pink Elephant.
Ann xxx

Jackie said...

Gorgeous crad, very sweet image :o)
Jackie xx

Chelsea said...

Beautiful blog and lovely card. The heart punch is so wonderful on this card and the little hanging charm is adorable. :)Chelsea

Anonymous said...

Lovely card - perfect for valentines day?

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Love the flowers
Jack (Crafty Cardmaking)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails